- Break the routine! On a week night, go to the movies and let your child pick a movie of her choice. Don’t forget to share a large tub of pop-corn!
- Pop in a note in his lunch box or jacket pocket with the words ‘I miss you!’
- Get creative with her – make a colorful photo frame with family pictures that you choose together and show it off to everyone who visits you.
- Create a fun bath with colorful foam, bubbles and bath flakes. Hide some toys for him to find inside the bath and let him play as long as he wants. Bring him a warm chocolate milkshake in the bath and don’t forget to warm the towel over the heater.
- Send her a letter in the post with exciting coupons that you create like ‘1 free Chocolate ice-cream!’ Make sure you write on the envelope that it’s for the most loved daughter in the city. Then make a trip together to the cafe where you can enjoy it.
- Decorate his room in his favorite colors or theme as a surprise!
- Get him his favorite muffin for breakfast at school.
- Make a list of your child’s wishes and keep it in a place where he can see. Try to do at least one thing on the list each week.
For Parents and Kids