- Go for a long stroll in the pace of the child. Don’t rush, let her choose the path and talk.
- Curl into bed together and watch photos and videos of him when he was tiny. Tell him what transpired before and after clicking the pictures – did he cry, laugh, pose well? Relive your memories with him.
- Build a house of furniture and blankets. Make sure there is a lamp inside and arrange a magical evening of fairy tales! Also keep some food – milk and cookies are perfect!
- Go to the grocery store together. Let her pick the ingredients for a cake and bake it together.
- Take a day off from everything: work, household chores, phone, internet, television and-spend the day with him.
- Watch a movie with your child in pyjamas instead of going straight to bed.
- Play a board game or card game together while munching on some popcorn.
For Parents and Kids